Wednesday, July 13

She Likes It Raw


"I Like It Raw", could be a curse and a blessing in the same meaning. But in this case, its for a good reason. Meet Chef Ahki. "Promoting conscious eating, living, thinking engulfed in beautiful imagery and relevant, real-time and content." Now that is something we should all live by. 
As I browse thru the ChefAhki website, which is still under come construction, I saw a few recipes that I liked and willing to try out. By that I mean someone can cook it, and I'll try it out. 



She not only dabbles in modeling and music; She’s also a Raw Food Chef! Fortunately for all the Raw food newbies out there, she has recently launched her website! It’s Filled with great, easy recipes, how to’s, and you can even hire her for your event.  


After the jump, there are a few recipes. Enjoy.



What's The Deal With Wheatgrass? from Momma Organic on Vimeo.


Raw Cacao Bars

Sesame Brocolli



Tabouli Salad

Eggplant Chips


I think I love her.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home